The Venice Glass Week HUB is hosting a series of installations in the two venues of the Istituto Veneto di Scienze, Lettere ed Arti at Palazzo Loredan and Palazzo Franchetti, in Campo Santo Stefano, Venice. The HUB has been curated by Rosa Barovier Mentasti and realized in collaboration with the company Green Spin and students from the Curatorial Practice course of IED Venezia, one of the official partners of the festival.
The following installations are hosted at The Venice Glass Week HUB, Palazzo Loredan:
- Azoics | Babled Design
- Between | Tanja Pak
- Genezis | Péter Borkovics
- Fragments of Reflection | Leslie Ann Genninger
- Le Città Invisibili, LA MASCHERA Art Installation by Claudia Virginia Vitari
- Morpho | Désirée Sessegolo
- Relitti | Eva Moosbrugger
- Reshaping the Tradition | VENINI
- Venini Collective 2019 | VENINI
For a list of installations hosted at The Venice Glass Week HUB, Palazzo Franchetti, please click here.