Immagini per gentile concessione di: Michelangelo Foundation for Creativity and Craftsmanship
1. Best of Europe – Discover the best expressions of European craftsmanship, each entirely created by artist-artisans. Imagined by Jean Blanchaert and Stefano Boeri. In the picture: Alessandro Rametta from La Fucina di Efesto, Italian master metal sculptor.
T. Bertelsen © Michelangelo Foundation.
2. Fondation Bettencourt Schueller – Highlights of the most stunning expression of French fine craftsmanship as seen notably, in the Liliane Bettencourt Prix pour l’intelligence de la main. Imagined by Alain Lardet. In the picture: François-Xavier Richard, master wallpaper artisan, and winner of the Prix de l’intelligence de la main 2009. © S. Zénon for la Fondation Bettencourt Schueller.
3. Restoring Art’s Masters - Open Care, wooden furnishing laboratory, © Alice Turrina.
4. Homo Faber 2018 - Island of San Giorgio Maggiore home to the Fondazione Giorgio Cini, Venice, Italy.
5. Doppia Firma – sparking a vibrant dialogue between Italian designer, Serena Confalonieri, and Francesca Merciari, master glass mosaic artisan, from Venetian Scuola del Vetro Abate Zanetti. © Laila Pozzo per Doppia Firma.
6. Natural Talent - A highly original collection of wooden artifacts and the impressive mastery of marquetry and wood turning by Giordano Viganò and Torneria Meloni of the Creative Academy. Imagined by Eligo Studio © Creative Academy.